Deferred

Presale bumps on checkout form

Zaxaa offers something called Pre-sale bumps which allow a prospect who is checking out to add a product to their order by checking a box.

See: http://www.zaxaablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/pre-sale-bump-eg.png

I've had two separate clients who use Zaxaa tell me that simply adding the presale bump increased their average order amount.
Yes, I would also like this.

Any news on this?

If a feature request has been posted here, it does not equate to a promise by MemberMouse to implement it. Our team reviews the posts and takes your suggestions under advisement, we do not comment here on future implementation, give updates or date estimates. The exception to this is if something has been implemented and released, it will be marked as such. This is only a place, a 'suggestion box' if you will, for us to hear your ideas and input. We work to enhance our customer experience and we appreciate your input.

Thank you for this suggestion! This feature request or some aspect of the functionality suggested is currently being reviewed for possible inclusion in a future update. If there is additional information, this post will be updated to reflect it.

Login or Signup to post a comment