Answered

how do i have the credit card/payment info for MM monthly payment also be stored for use for purchases on my site?

How do i have the credit card/payment info for MM monthly payment also be stored for use for purchases on my site?

For example when someone signs up for my site and enters there payment information to purchase a recurring monthly membership, I want them to be able to purchase products/services from the site without having to enter there payment information again. How do I go about this?
Answer Hi Joseph, this article should tell you everything you need to know with regards to this:

http://support.membermouse.com/solution/articles/9000020221-using-1-click-purchase-links
As long as your other purchases are made via Membermouse you're good to go using the method Eric mentions. If you want to use a different system for the other purchases you're stuck. But if you think about it, having one cart being able to pass the credit card details of a customer to another system is a huge security risk - not something any system is able (or allowed) to do really.

Login or Signup to post a comment