Deferred

Add the ability to "Freeze" a member (access AND payment)

Right now you can "Lockout" a member, which does nothing to the billing but locks them out of the account. And you can "Pause" an account which still gives them access to the account...

Would like to have a function to FREEZE the account for members who request that are going out of town or who get injured and cannot participate for a while but do not want to cancel. Thx.

5 people like this idea

Thank you for this suggestion! This feature request or some aspect of the functionality suggested is currently being reviewed for possible inclusion in a future update. If there is additional information, this post will be updated to reflect it.

Oh great! I've just asked about this. Would you consider making it member directed (they could adjust themselves) and have limitations/parameters which could be adjusted by admin? I'd like to give people the option to freeze their drip content a certain amount of times, for a certain amount of days, within a certain amount of months. That would be soooo great. Let me know if it happens! Thank you.
!

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for expanding on this suggestion further! Our developers have already reviewed this information and some aspect of the functionalities that were suggested are currently being reviewed for possible inclusion in a future update. If you should have any other suggestions to further advancements to this feature or type of feature, you should submit a new feature request to make sure that our developers and other users of MemberMouse see your new requests, and vote on which ones should be considered for inclusion in a future release.

If there is additional information about this specific topic, you can rest assured this post will be updated to reflect it.

Login or Signup to post a comment