Deferred

Email list(s) per product instead of per membership.

Right now it's only possible to have an email list per membership, not per product. For example I am using 1 membership but two products...monthly and annually.

It would be nice to have two email lists to offer upgrades and notifications for subscription renewals.
It's already possible to add members to a mailing list based on an individual product. You just need to associate that product with a bundle and then follow the instructions in the following article to instruct MemberMouse what list to add them to when it's purchased:

http://support.membermouse.com/knowledgebase/articles/319061-mapping-bundles-to-mailing-lists
Hi Eric,

This is what I have at the moment but the problem is that I have one membership and two products attached to it. I'm unable to map product1 to list1 and product2 to list2. I can only map both products to 1 list at the moment?

Rene

Correct. This is not possible the way you have it setup. However, you could get it to work now by creating a new membership level and associating product 2 with that membership level.
Hmm I'll think about setting it up like that. It's a bit redundant since the provided access for membership1 and 2 is the exact same, only the product is different.
You're right, it is a bit redundant and the solution you're suggesting would be ideal for this specific scenario. I made alternate suggestions because if this functionality is strategically important to you I wanted you to understand how you could accomplish it today rather then wait for ideal functionality to be released at some unknown time in the future.

Thank you for this suggestion! This feature request or some aspect of the functionality suggested is currently being reviewed for possible inclusion in a future update. If there is additional information, this post will be updated to reflect it.

This thread has been closed due to lack of activity.

Comments to this discussion are now closed!