Answered

I'd like to integrate MemberMouse with InfusionSoft. Support says they can't do it. Is there anyone out there who has made it work?

I'd like to integrate MemberMouse with InfusionSoft. Support says they can't do it. Is there anyone out there who has made it work?
Does Infusionsoft work with Zapier? If so it should be possible. Membermouse can send push email notifications to the Zapier Email Parser which can then trigger stuff in Infusionsoft. Depending on your setup you can include bundle purchases, prices etc in the email which Zapier can then interpret.
Answer Hi. I have made a simple integration using the push notifications. When new members sign up or update status, we fire different scripts. You need to specify what campaigns or sequences you want to fire from the actual PHP script. Works great.

You can start with that until there is an integration in place. Or you can have someone create a plugin for you that can replicate the kind of integration MM has with the likes of mailchimp...

I have a great developer who can help you set it up. Please shoot me an email at pablo (at) vowto dot com. Thanks

Login or Signup to post a comment