Not Taken

Member Directory

Shortcodes to display a list of members (and link to their profiles), that can be filtered by a category or custom field. This would allow member mouse to build searchable directories. It would also be great if there as an option for members to opt-in or opt-out of such directories, and a way to control which fields are displayed.

1 person likes this idea
This is just what we need! Please look at this and implement it!
yes I agree, this would be needed!
Anyone found a way to do this yet ?
How do I list all the members that are in the same membership level as the current user and allow people to see the profile fields of other people and search on those people. Allow us to create multiple member directories and nominate the user profile fields that should be visible.
We would love this too! It'd also be fantastic if there was a way for this to also allow us to show member bio's and "about me" within the Member Directory. That way these membership area's are more dynamic and community oriented.

So it's been 2 years on this, I guess Member Mouse isn't working to improve in this area. Unless there's been solution elsewhere?

Thank you for your input! Even though MemberMouse will not be implementing this suggestion, your feature request provides valuable insight into the needs of our community and helps shape future plugin decisions.

Login or Signup to post a comment