Not Taken

Paypal Payments Pro

It would be awesome to have built in integration with Paypal Payments Pro so people could pay using paypal without leaving the site.

5 people like this idea
Or PayPal Express even...
i thought this was already a service offered?
Yes, we really do need paypal Pro.. I hate using two different merchants for all our international clients. Paypal does almost every country...

Any Idea when then can be implemented?
Does Membermouse work with Paypal Payments Pro?
Paypal Pro really is critical for taking Credit Cards from all countries whithout having our clients to use their paypal account and or create one just to use our service. Taking Credit cards on a site is CRITICAL for our success and its a real hassle forcing them to create paypal accounts, wait for approval etc...

Im not sure where this fits on your priorities but a rough date would be great, as we will need to change membership software we cannot use paypal payments pro to take credit cards in the next month.
Anything new on this. Regular paypal does not allow reoccuring billing, pro does!
Really a must!!!
Member Mouse is so awesome! Adding Paypal Pro would really increase its appeal.

bump

pleaseeeeeee

Bump

I've gotten a lot of requests for this also. 

My clients get a lower transaction percentage at PayPal when they send a certain level of income through it. If they have to go through Stripe or Authorize.net it throws off their PayPal totals.

I've also got a few clients in Australia that need PayPal for scenarios regarding conversion rates.

Thank you for your input! Even though MemberMouse will not be implementing this suggestion, your feature request provides valuable insight into the needs of our community and helps shape future plugin decisions.

Hi Lonnie,

Your welcome for the input!:)

Just to clarify, when you say 'MemberMouse will not be implementing this suggestion' do you mean:

1: Based on my input it isn't happening anytime soon? (Understandable and I wouldn't expect it:)

2: That MemberMouse will literally never have the capability of PayPal Payments Pro and clients will always be required to also use Stripe for credit card processing directly on the site?

If #2 is what you meant that's not a deal breaker however it is nice to know and here's why: 

One big concern clients of mine have had about this being a non-standard feature is that through PayPal Payments Pro they get a reduced rate for doing more monthly volume. (it's less than Stripe w/ more features)  If they split their payments through two processors that discount is harder to achieve.

Here's PayPals Transaction Fees For Reference:

Transaction Fees for Domestic Payments At PayPal

Purchase payments received (monthly) Fee per transaction
$0.00 USD - $3,000.00 USD 3.4% + $0.30 USD
$3,000.01 USD - $10,000.00 USD 2.9% + $0.30 USD
$10,000.01 USD - $100,000.00 USD 2.7% + $0.30 USD
> $100,000.00 USD 2.4% + $0.30 USD

Thanks for the additional information!

Login or Signup to post a comment