Deferred

Need affiliate data in free membership SignUp.

Hi.

Today affiliate data is not available for free memebership signup, only for sales, payments and order information.

I need this affiliate data to be available:

Name: [MM_Member_Data name='firstName'] [MM_Member_Data name='lastName']
Email: [MM_Member_Data name='email']
Affiliate ID: [MM_Order_Data name='affiliateId']

The information must be available in push notifications, and I must be able to send email to the affiliate.

I also want the affiliate data to be able in form tag, account information. I want to save affiliate info in custom defined field for the member that sign up to free membership.

Please implement this functionality. Since the data is available, please allow it to be used in this cases mention here.

-- Vilfred

1 person likes this idea

Thank you for this suggestion! This feature request or some aspect of the functionality suggested is currently being reviewed for possible inclusion in a future update. If there is additional information, this post will be updated to reflect it.

Any update on this? I really need this feature. I need to be able to have affiliate ID put into any member that registers for free on my website.

Rest assured, if there is any update or any other additional information regarding this feature, we will make sure to update this post to reflect that information. 

Login or Signup to post a comment