Deferred

Allow us to set confirmation page in the checkout link

MemberMouse as it currently handles upsells (via confirmation pages) is a mess.

This isn't just my opinion incidentally, but that of many clients who use MM.

As no ClickFunnels integration is on the horizon (besides, CF is expensive), I think a rather simple solution might be to simply allow us to specify the confirmation page that follows a given checkout in the checkout URL of the product that precedes it.

So let's say we have a funnel with 3 products.

Trip Wire ($7) - Sales page = www.site.com/trip

Core offer ($57) - Sales page = www.site.com/core

Profit Maximizer ($27/month) - Sales page = www.site.com/profit-max

And the custom thank you page for this funnel would be = www.site.com/funnel-a-thanks

Rather than having to create extra products and extra bundles JUST to be able to offer both upsells in a particular sequence (because we can only have one confirmation product per bundle/membership level), why don't we just do the following:

Checkout link for Trip Wire = www.site.com/checkout/?rid=abc123&confirmation=/core

Checkout link for Core offer would then be www.site.com/checkout/?rid=def345&confirmation=/profix-max

Finally, checkout link for Profit Maximizer would be www.site.com/checkout/?rid=ghi678&confirmation=/funnel-a-thanks

Setting up more than one static funnel and multiple upsells/cross-sells is a nightmare, and I do this full time.

Hope the dev team heed this.

5 people like this idea

Thank you for this suggestion! This feature request or some aspect of the functionality suggested is currently being reviewed for possible inclusion in a future update. If there is additional information, this post will be updated to reflect it.

This thread has been closed due to lack of activity.

Comments to this discussion are now closed!