Not Taken

Associate Single Product to Multiple Bundles

Hi,

Is there a way I can associate a single product to multiple bundle. Membermouse protects content by bundle or membership level and products are just for billing. Also, the (Manage Members) advanced search does not include products as a search filter. In order for me to export all the members who have applied for a certain bundle I need to make a product and another bundle to be associated to that product.

Example - I need to make bundles, in order for me to get all the members who have availed the bundle.

Product 1      $100

Bundle 1 (Associated with Product 1 for the pricing)

Bundle 2 (I want this to be associated with Product 1 since this bundle has same price with Bundle 1) - however this is not valid since membermouse does not allow associating a single product to a multiple bundles.

Imagine if I want to make it a per post bundle subscription since I want to get the list of members subscribed for that post. What will happen is that I should have:

{ //only for one post, let's say I have 1000 posts. I also need to make 1000 Products with just same prices, and 1000 Bundle but it's unique for reporting purpose

1 Post

1 Bundle - to protect some contents of the post

1 Product - to associate price to the bundle

}

If I will be able to associate a single product to multiple bundles, I only need to create a single product for all of these.

3 people like this idea

Also very very interested in being able to associate one product with more than one membership or bundle

Thank you for your input! Even though MemberMouse will not be implementing this suggestion, your feature request provides valuable insight into the needs of our community and helps shape future plugin decisions.

Login or Signup to post a comment