Answered

Do I need to use coding to customise Membermouse with a drag and drop Wordpress theme.

Hi, I am in the process of integrating Membermouse with Wordpress theme Divi. I am using drag and drop with Divi. My question is, do I need to use coding to customise Membermouse with my Divi site? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Answer

Other MemberMouse customers are using MemberMouse alongside the Divi theme. You can customize the html and css of MemberMouse core pages, but you don't have to code. Although the MemberMouse core pages are provided as working examples that you can customize, they are designed to work out-of-the-box with no extra coding on your part. See:

Core Pages Overview

With visual editors such as the one provided with the Divi theme, you can create multiple blocks of content in order to assist in laying out your pages. One thing to be aware of is that all [MM_Form_...] SmartTags must be included in the same visual editor content block as the [MM_Form]...[/MM_Form] SmartTag in order to work. This is something to look into if you find that a core page isn't functioning as expected. This article provides details:

Visual Editor Plugin Causes Issues with SmartTags

Login or Signup to post a comment