Deferred

Affiliate Promo Codes

I love that MemberMouse has affiliate links, but I really wish the developers would develop a mechanism to use affiliate promo codes. The idea is that the affiliate can then announce through social media an affiliate code, where the potential member can go through my site and just type in a code at checkout. They get a discount (or not) and the affiliate get a commission. iDevAffiliate has this functionality, but I don't know if I can use it with the way MemberMouse has implemented their checkout pages.

2 people like this idea

anyone know of a way to create this system? Basically need members to receive a commission if they manage any of their friends to sign up?

I'm interested in using this if it would become available. Fingers crossed that it could make the DEV List at MemberMouse! Thanks! 

Thank you for this suggestion! This feature request or some aspect of the functionality suggested is currently being reviewed for possible inclusion in a future update. If there is additional information, this post will be updated to reflect it.

Login or Signup to post a comment