Deferred

Push notification for drip events

Hi,

Is there a way to use push notifications for a drip schedule? So for example when a customer gets a piece of content dripped on week 2 a push notification is sent as a web hook so that I can fire off an email to them letting them know. Ideally I wouldn't be using MM for the email firing, I'm just using that as an example. I'd probably connect it via Zapier to Activecampaign, but I'm primarily concerned with the triggering aspect for when a piece of content is dripped. Thanks. 

Currently, there isn't a way to trigger a push notification based on the drip content schedule. Since others may be interested in this functionality, I've added this to our Feature Request forum.

I'm wondering now if this could be solved with the integration of Zapier. Is there push notification or 'event' that can occur when a piece of content is 'unlocked' (dripped)? 

Thank you for this suggestion! This feature request or some aspect of the functionality suggested is currently being reviewed for possible inclusion in a future update. If there is additional information, this post will be updated to reflect it.

Login or Signup to post a comment