Answered

Import Wizard Issue

Is it me? I cannot for the life of me figure out why I keep getting an error message saying that I am uploading the wrong file type using the member import wizard.  I have created .csv files before, so I am thinking it isn't me messing that up... But I don't know.  I've got about 900 people to import from the Wordpress user area into Member Mouse's member area.  This is totally holding me up.  I can't stand it!

Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong??  I exported my file into .csv format from Excel and Numbers (MAC).  I'm attaching a screenshot of the annoying error.

Thanks guys!

1 person has this question

Answer
MM uses WordPress' built-in file upload features. Most likely your .csv file is formatted correctly and some factor in the WordPress environment is affecting your ability to upload it. You could test uploading a file by other means, for instance, by adding an image to a page, to confirm that file uploads are working. You can also test enabling safe mode and then trying the upload.

You may need to reach out to your hosting provider to find out what is preventing MM from uploading the .csv file.

Login or Signup to post a comment