Not Taken

Ability to turn off "member gate" functionality while developing MemberMouse

Most of my clients already have membership systems installed with active members in them. MemberMouse takes time to set up, develop, customize, and ultimately take live (weeks in most cases). It'd be great to have an option that turns off all MemberMouse capabilities for the end user, yet still allows the admin to develop the pages appropriately. For example, when logging in as a user, it would take me to the original plugin's home page versus MemberMouse member home page. 

Right now I'm stuck developing with MemberMouse inactive while the site is live. If I need to do any specific MemberMouse set up, I'm forced to put the site in maintenance mode so members don't have a jarring experience. 

This functionality would be awesome (or if this already exists, please point me in the right direction!) 

I already turned off the setting in General Settings > Other Settings "Wordpress Login Settings" so that login/reset password aren't using MemberMouse.

Thank you for your input! Even though MemberMouse will not be implementing this suggestion, your feature request provides valuable insight into the needs of our community and helps shape future plugin decisions.

Login or Signup to post a comment