Can't add Checkout page fields using Thrive Architect

Hi, wondering how to integrate the checkout page tags using Thrive Architect from Thrive Themes?

I'm using a Template Page and adding Custom HTML, but the HTML isn't showing up. e.g. [MM_Form_Field type='input' name='firstName' customAttributes='placeholder="First Name"'] just shows up as the code, rather than a form field.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

1 person has this question

Did you figure this out Ronen? I have the same issue.

Not yet,  Anthea, haven't heard back. Would love to do this myself, too, rather than outsource to a consultant.

Hey Ronen,

I'm using TA too, but I added the fields in the wordpress editor. Did you try this?

Hi Maayan, yes, I tired that yesterday, to insert a Wordpress Content element inside a page and then copy/paste the shortcode, but it still just displays the shortcode.

Is it working for you? Can you share a screenshot of what it looks like if you have the time?

Thanks!

Ronen,

I don't mean add a wp-content in TA, I mean literally from the wordpress gui (through edit page).

Here's a screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iq1ocrzdiuj9lyp/Screenshot%202017-09-26%2020.37.31.png?dl=0

Thanks Maayan. Yes, I can add the short-code into Wordpress. I thought I could do it using the Thrive editor, though, since they have some nifty options that the WP editor doesn't (e.g. easy columns, re-sizing for mobile vs. desktop) but I can use EITHER the WP Editor or the Thrive Architect editor, not both.

Your solution works, though, and it's the one I'm using for now.

Login or Signup to post a comment