Getting Checkout Page to Note If Coupon is Applied Only Once or Every Month After

If you create a coupon for 20% off (for example), and select "Apply discount to all charges". When you checkout with a product that is set to have recurring billing every month (again as an example), the checkout billing summary only seems to read for my customers, as if there is a question as to whether it will be applied every month, or just this one transaction.

Is there a workaround or a fix to make the summary more obvious that the 20% will be applied monthly (in the pricing total summary) after a coupon as been applied?

Here's how my checkout summary looks with the above coupon applied:

So, this is how a monthly subscription looks when a coupon is going to be applied to the monthly total every month. But, if the coupon was changed to "Apply discount to the first charge only", the above image would look the same. 

When a coupon is applied, I would love for a message to come up in the total area that reads "This price adjustment is for the first month only. All subsequent charges will be the above full price" and then "This discounted price will be applied today as well as all future billings"

Or, there could be another line item like "Total price today:  $13.60" and another for "Total price after: $17.00" etc.

*Note if someone is confused: I changed "Total Price" to "Due Today"

Login or Signup to post a comment