Answered

Members Want To Cancel Their "Cancellation"

Hi all, 

I am hoping that there is a short code to help remedy this. I am a customer who cancelled but then changed their mind. How can I retain them as a customer? Is there functionality that can help me keep them active or do they need to re-subscribe? Their membership will cancel on March 2nd. 

Thank you in advance. 

Robert

Dang. I just cancelled myself (one of my test accounts) to see fi I could change the account form "pending cancellation" to active, and i can't find a place to do it. I mean, I know you can recreate the users account manually, but that might cause them to lose any drip content they've collected.

Hopefully we can get an answer soon. I would like to know so my members have a solution in case they cancel and want to "fix it" before it's too late.

Answer
Hi Robert and Blake, 

I am happy to help with this.

"How can I retain them as a customer? Is there functionality that can help me keep them active or do they need to re-subscribe?"
They would need to resubscribe in order to regain an active status. If they are logged in, and have checked out using stripe previously, Using a 1-Click Purchase Link to "Reactivate" an active status, could help you to achieve the look you are going for. 

If they signed up using PayPal, they will need to re-subscribe on the checkout page as normal.

I hope this is helpful! :) 

Login or Signup to post a comment