Change a Member's Account Status
Modified on: Sat, 9 Sep, 2017 at 8:41 PM
- In the MemberMouse menu go to Manage Members and click on a member's email. This will direct you to the Member Details page for that member.
- Next, click on the tab.
- Here you can Pause, Cancel or manually Lock an account, or Unlock an account that has been automatically locked due to violation of account sharing protection.
- To manually lock an account, click the button and a member will not be able to log in; however, their billing will not be effected.
- To unlock an account, click the button.
- To cancel a member's membership, click the button and the member will not longer be able to log in.
- To pause a member's membership, click the button and the member can access all of the content up to the point that their membership was paused.
- After you cancel or pause a membership, you will have the option to re-activate the account at any time by clicking button. When you Activate a Membership, a dialog box will pop up with Payment Options for completing the membership change.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?