- In the MemberMouse menu go to Product Settings and click on the Bundles tab.
- Under the Actions column, the delete icon will be displayed as red or grey.
- If the delete icon is red , simply click the icon in the row of the bundle you would like to delete. If the delete icon is grey , you will need to do one or both of the following:
- Search and delete any members still signed up for the membership level in the manage members page.
- Search and delete any content still protected under the membership level in the drip content schedule tab. If there is still content protected under this membership level you will need to remove access through the pages and posts.
Delete a Bundle
Modified on: Sat, 27 Feb, 2016 at 6:22 PM
Applicable plans a b c d
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?