At MemberMouse, we pride ourselves in providing the highest level of customer support possible. We feel it is a major differentiating factor between us and some of our competitors.
Our customer success team is available Monday - Friday, 9 A.M. - 5 P.M. (PST).
It is very important to us that you are able to get your membership site launched quickly and smoothly, so we strive to answer your questions within 24 business hours.
IMPORTANT: Before entering a ticket, please ensure that it is in line with our customer support policy. Also, we suggest you take a look around the solutions portal. We've left no stone unturned, and every page of the application has detailed documentation associated with it. You can also do a search for an article that might assist with your issue.
If you do not find an answer to your question in one of our solutions articles, and need to submit a ticket, please follow these guidelines:
- Please try to be as precise and detailed as possible in your problem description. The more detailed and accurate you are initially, the easier and faster it will be for the support team to help identify what might be the issue. A step-by-step description of your actions would be ideal. For example, a ticket stating "My checkout page does not work" is too broad and does not provide enough useful information.
- If you can, supply us with screenshots of the issue (we have become fans of Jing - a free online sharing tool).
- Where in the process did the problem occur? Please try to describe the actions you've taken leading up to experiencing the issue in a step-by-step manner.
- Can you replicate the issue? If your issue is related to a customer having an issue, can you also replicate the issue?
- Is this the first time you have observed this issue or has it been a recurring one?
- If you receive a system error message, please let us know what does the error message state or take a screenshot of it.