This article describes how to change the URL associated with your MemberMouse license and assumes that the only thing that's changing is your URL. If you're looking to migrate your current MemberMouse site to another server in addition to changing the URL then you'll want to read the following article:
In order to change the authorized URL associated with your MemberMouse license, we recommend following these steps below:
- Put your site into maintenance mode.
- Deactivate the MemberMouse plugin.
- Log into membermouse.com and click on My Account in the menu bar at the top of the page.
In the License Management section at the top of the page you'll see that a license has been created for you with the default URL http://yoursitegoeshere.com.
In the Manage column click Change URL. This will make the URL field editable.
In the Authorized URL field, enter the URL for your WordPress site. It's important that the URL you enter matches the URL of your WordPress site exactly. The best way to ensure that you're entering in the URL correctly is to log into your WordPress site, go to the General Settings page and copy the WordPress Address (URL).
- Once you've entered in your URL, click on the button to save it. You should see a message informing you that the license was updated successfully. At this point you'll be able to activate the MemberMouse plugin on your WordPress site.
- Reactivate the MemberMouse plugin.
- Take your site out of maintenance mode.