Can't add Checkout page fields using Thrive Architect

Hi, wondering how to integrate the checkout page tags using Thrive Architect from Thrive Themes?

I'm using a Template Page and adding Custom HTML, but the HTML isn't showing up. e.g. [MM_Form_Field type='input' name='firstName' customAttributes='placeholder="First Name"'] just shows up as the code, rather than a form field.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

2 people have this question

Did you figure this out Ronen? I have the same issue.

Not yet,  Anthea, haven't heard back. Would love to do this myself, too, rather than outsource to a consultant.

Hey Ronen,

I'm using TA too, but I added the fields in the wordpress editor. Did you try this?

Hi Maayan, yes, I tired that yesterday, to insert a Wordpress Content element inside a page and then copy/paste the shortcode, but it still just displays the shortcode.

Is it working for you? Can you share a screenshot of what it looks like if you have the time?

Thanks!

Ronen,

I don't mean add a wp-content in TA, I mean literally from the wordpress gui (through edit page).

Here's a screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iq1ocrzdiuj9lyp/Screenshot%202017-09-26%2020.37.31.png?dl=0

Thanks Maayan. Yes, I can add the short-code into Wordpress. I thought I could do it using the Thrive editor, though, since they have some nifty options that the WP editor doesn't (e.g. easy columns, re-sizing for mobile vs. desktop) but I can use EITHER the WP Editor or the Thrive Architect editor, not both.

Your solution works, though, and it's the one I'm using for now.

I'm in the process of changing over to Thrive Architect as my page builder (instead of visual composer) and membermouse for my membership plugin (from S2Member) and have also just discovered that TA doesn't pick up the shortcodes.  Did anyone have success in the end?  

Login or Signup to post a comment