Retrieve Order information

Hi,

Is there a way to retrieve order information via API? I came across this link https://support.membermouse.com/support/solutions/articles/9000020268-api-documentation that contains all API calls but there's no method to retrieve order details using order id.

Thanks!

Hi CJ,

Regrettably, there are no calls in the API that would allow you to retrieve details for an order. The MemberMouse API is focused on user data and access control. While the other Developer Interfaces (PHP & WordPress Hooks/Filters) do allow access to order data, it is limited to in-progress or just-completed orders. The only way to lookup a completed order by ID number is in the WordPress Administration Panel, in MemberMouse > Browse Transactions.

While the ability to programmatically access past orders is not something we currently support, we do really appreciate customer input. If you would like for this feature to be considered for a future version of the plugin, you can submit your idea to our suggestion box. These submissions are reviewed on a monthly basis by MemberMouse management.

Thanks,

John

Hi John

Thanks for your detailed response about API. We are particularly interested in knowing the Transaction/Order date in webhook. We are aware of these parameters in Payment Notification script however is there a way to get the order date too?

Thanks!

Hi CJ,

The MemberMouse WordPress Hooks are something like notifications of events that fire when certain activities in MemberMouse happen. So you would know when the order happened with a reasonable degree of accuracy just by getting the current date and time. I don't want to send you off in the wrong direction here, so if you can give me a more global view of what you're trying to accomplish, I might be able to answer your questions a little better.

Thanks,

John

Hi John,

We have created a 'Refund Issued' webhook in MemberMouse dashboard and there's a 3rd party API for affiliated purchases that needs the order date so they can void the transaction at their end. In that case we aren't getting any information about the initial order date from MemberMouse.

Thanks!

Hi CJ,

Sorry it took a couple days for me to get back to you. I had to try a few things out with Webhooks and Push Notifications to see what is actually passed through. There are only two ways that I can see to get historical data on orders that includes the date and time they occurred:

• Export the data from WP Admin Console > MemberMouse > Browse Transactions > Export
  • Capture the data as the order happens, store it, and refer back to it later

It seems like you should be able to accomplish what you want via a combination of these two methods. I wish you the best of success!

Thanks,

John

Hi John

Thanks for your suggestion. We will evaluate these available options to see which one best fits with our requirements.

Cheers

Login or Signup to post a comment