View this article for step-by-step instructions on upgrading MemberMouse.
- Made necessary updates to be compatible with WordPress 3.6.
- Added international currency support. Learn more.
- Integrated with Braintree as a new payment method that supports 1-click buy functionality, automated overdue payment handling and over 130 international currencies. Learn more.
- Added powerful features for integrating with any affiliate management system as well as a native integration with iDevAffiliate, one of the leading affiliate management platforms. Learn more.
- Implemented new, more powerful SmartTag equations. Learn more.
- Created a WordPress filter that allows you to override MemberMouse's default content protection mechanism. Learn more.
- Added the ability to protect posts by category. Learn more.
- Enhanced the PayPal integration to enable issuing refunds and cancelling subscriptions from the MemberMouse side. Now both members and administrators will be able to manage subscriptions without having to go to PayPal. In order to get this to work you'll need to update your PayPal configuration in MemberMouse. Learn more.
- Made it possible to unlock and edit products even after they've been purchased. Learn more.
- Started passing IP address and coupon information to WordPress hooks and push notification scripts when payment-related events occur in MemberMouse. Learn more.
- Made it possible to access the IP address, product ID and coupon code associated with an order by using the
[MM_Order_Data]SmartTag. Learn more.
- Added support for protecting custom post types.
- Added the ability to configure the default country to select on the checkout page. Learn more.
- Added the ability to configure the checkout page processing message. Learn more.
- Made it possible to configure MemberMouse to hide the WordPress admin bar from new members. Learn more.
- Bug fixes.