View this article for step-by-step instructions on upgrading MemberMouse.
- Implemented a more secure style of purchase links that indicate which product or membership level to purchase by reference instead of directly which keep customers from attempting to access other products you're offering just by modifying the URL. Learn more.
- Enabled the use of captcha on the checkout page. Learn more.
- Added the ability for customers to specify a custom username name when checking out. Learn more.
- Added the ability to associate WordPress roles with membership levels. Learn more.
- Added the ability to configure which membership level should be applied to a customer's account when the first thing they purchase is a bundle. Learn more.
- Added the ability to disable products from being purchased. Learn more.
- Customers can now checkout with ClickBank from a MemberMouse checkout page. Learn more.
- Added the ability to specify a custom username via the
createMemberAPI call. Learn more.
- Added an Use Different Card button to 1-click purchase confirmation dialogs so customers can optionally enter new card information. Learn more.
- Bug fixes.
- We're releasing the beta version of our Groups extension plugin that allows you to define different types of groups allowing customers to create their own group with a predefined number of seats and use a signup link so members can join their group. This makes it so that a single customer can pay for multiple seats and then members can join their group for free or for a price based on how you configure the group type. Learn more.
- We're releasing our bbPress extension plugin that allows you to protect bbPress forums based on a member's access rights in MemberMouse. Learn more.