MemberMouse allows you to make content protected by a bundle available to your members over time by creating a drip content schedule. By default the Days with Bundle is calculated based on the date the bundle is first applied to a member's account, which is considered day 0. However, it is possible to speed up or slow do the release of content in a bundle's drip content schedule by changing the Days with Bundle calculation method.
How to change a bundles place in the drip content schedule:
- In the MemberMouse menu go to Manage Members and click on a member's email or click on the edit icon in order to see the details for that member.
- Click the tab and under Manage Bundles is where you will see any of the bundles that member may have.
- Click the edit icon to open the Edit Bundle Configuration dialog.
- By default, the By join date radio button will be selected.
However, you also have the option to calculate the Days with Bundle using a custom start date. For example, if you set the custom start date to 4/03/13 then April 3rd will be day 0, April 4th will be day 1 and April 5th will be day 2 on the drip content schedule.
- Another option is to set the Days with Bundle to a fixed date. This stops the drip content schedule from going passed the day that you set it at. For example, if you set the days with bundle to 30, then the member will only be able to access content associated with the bundle that was released in the schedule up to day 30.
- When you are finished, click the button for the changes to take effect.