Gather Your API URL and API Key in ActiveCampaign
- Log in to your ActiveCampaign account.
- Click on your account in the navigation bar in the top right corner and the click the My Settings item.
- Get the ActiveCampaign API URL and Key after going to My Settings by clicking on Developer, which will bring up a section titled API Access. Below is an illustration of what you will see and the steps numbers accordingly:
- After you come to the "API Access" window, copy the URL and Key listed in the API Access area. You will need to paste this information into two fields in the next step.
Integrate ActiveCampaign with MemberMouse
- In the MemberMouse menu, click Email Settings and then click on the Email Integrations tab.
- Choose ActiveCampaign from the Select Provider dropdown menu.
- Enter the API URL and the API Key that was retrieved from the ActiveCampaign website.
- Click to save your settings.
Map Your Membership Levels and Bundles to Mailing Lists
Now, you are ready to move onto the next part of the ActiveCampaign email integration where you'll map membership levels and bundles to mailing lists.
- Read this article to learn how to map membership levels to mailing lists.
- Read this article to learn how to map bundles to mailing lists.