****If you are an existing MemberMouse customer, please note that this is a limited time offer. As such, it is not available from the Upgrade menu on the My Account page.****
Advanced LITE Plan features:
- supports up to 10,000 members (for 50,000, 100,000 or Unlimited members, use the standard Advanced, Premium or Professional Plans)
- Advanced Reporting Suite which includes Lifetime Value and Churn & Retention reporting - This is an additional description of the Reporting Suite
- Email Support (for priority support, use the standard Advanced Plan; phone support, use the Premium or Professional Plans)
- Allow Membership Signup and Login via Social Network Credentials - Facebook/Google+/Twitter/LinkedIn
- UserVoice Integration - UserVoice is a customer support portal, their website is here. And in addition to the integrations, there are two additional extensions: UserVoice SSO Extension and UserVoice Member Details Gadget
- Add Affiliate Info to Existing Transactions or Subscriptions
- Manually Update the Rebill Date on Subscriptions
- Advanced Employee Roles - Allows the ability to further restrict access for Sales and Support employees by permitting them to only view the member details of specific membership levels. The specific membership level can be adjusted when you create or edit the employee account. See Employee Accounts Overview for more information about employee roles.
The only differences between the Advanced LITE plan and the standard Advanced plan are:
- the member limit (LITE is up to 10,000, standard Advanced allows up to 50,000)
- the support option (LITE support is via email and our support center, standard Advanced offers priority email support and our support center)
- And the price, of course! (LITE is $49/month, standard Advanced is $99/month)
For a side-by-side comparison and pricing of all the standard MemberMouse plans follow this link.