SmartTags are MemberMouse’s proprietary shortcodes that allow you to add all kinds of functionality to your WordPress pages without having to know anything about programming. SmartTags put you in the driver’s seat and allow you to be creative and customize your website and sales process.
Some of the actions SmartTags allow you to do:
- Dynamically display content based on member attributes
- Display account and user data including custom fields dynamically based on the logged in member
- Target upsell and downsell offers dynamically based on the referring affiliate, order or member attributes
- Create dynamic forms that show or hide input sections based on the associated product attributes
- Display description, billing and shipping information specific to the associated product
- Create Smart Links with features like 1-click ordering if the user has a stored payment profile, and directing other users to the checkout page
And we haven’t even touched on SmartTag equations yet… The possibilities are endless!
Check out this list of the 6 most commonly used SmartTags and see how you can implement them on your site.
Want to show your bronze members something different than your silver or gold members see on the same page? The Member Decision SmartTag lets you do just that!
Did you know you can show non-members a preview of your paid content? Maybe you let them see the first 30 seconds of your video or read the intro paragraph of your content. Using teaser content is a great way to encourage people to become members. And it’s all possible with the Access Decision SmartTag.
You want to be able to contact your members, right? With the Form Field SmartTag you can require new customers to confirm their email addresses at the time of signup.