In Early 2020, Limelight was officially rebranded as Sticky.io. This also came with a new version of the API, and a new integration in MemberMouse. Your login url to Sticky.io may still be getlimelight.com or another limelight domain, but you will need to use the instructions here for Sticky.io.
Sticky.io has powerful payment structure options. Your product setup structure does not have to match what is setup in MemberMouse in this newer integration. You can use payment options in Sticky.io that don't appear in MemberMouse, you will just need to accept an alert telling you that your options do not match when mapping your Sticky.io product to the associated MemberMouse product. See Sticky.io's documentation on how to Create an Offer, or contact Sticky.io for details on what is available.
If you have any questions about the Sticky.io instructions or integration, please create a support ticket. We are happy to help.
Create an API User in Sticky.io
1. In your Sticky.io Admin section, and hover over Settings. Then click Accounts and Permissions. When the section loads, click the API Accounts tab.
2. Click the arrow next to Action, then Add API User.
3. Fill in the new user popup and save. The following are required fields: Username, Contact, Email, Phone, Department
Once saved, you will see your new API user, including a password in the API User listing.
Add your API information to MemberMouse
1. In the MemberMouse plugin, go to Payment Settings
2. Select Sticky.io under Onsite Payment Method. Then, fill in the API section here with the URL that you use to login to sticky.io (this may be a LimeLight URL), and your username and password from the new API user. Click 'Setup API & Continue'.
Once saved, you will see buttons open up to create mappings with your products and shipping methods with those created in Sticky.io. As well as the dropdown to set the default shipping option. You will need to have something selected here, so if you don't plan to use shipping, you will need to setup a $0 shipping option in Sticky -- instructions for this are included further down.
Create a Provider profile for MemberMouse in Sticky.io
1. In the Sticky.io top menu, click on Settings, then Providers.
2. Click on ACTIONS, and Add New Provider Profile.
3. In the resulting popup, use the following settings, then click save:
Type - Membership
Provider - MemberMouse 2.0
Alias - any nickname you want to use for this Provider Profile
Postback URL - Copied from Payment Settings in MemberMouse, just below the API Credentials section under Sticky.io. It will look something like: yoursite.com/wp-content/plugins/membermouse/x.php?service=stickyio)
Create Products in Sticky.io (Offers and Campaigns)
Click here for detailed instructions on how to Create Products in Sticky.io. The products you create here and in MemberMouse will then be mapped together to link the two platforms.
Create Products in MemberMouse
Use the links below to view detailed information on how to create membership levels, bundles, and products in MemberMouse. In MemberMouse, products function like price tags, assigning price or payment options to a membership level or a bundle (addon).
Map Sticky.io Products and Shipping Options to MemberMouse
NOTE: You must click 'Save' at the bottom of the Payment Settings in MemberMouse before you can click the buttons to Map Products and Shipping.
For complete instructions on mapping Sticky.io products, see our article on how to Map Sticky.io Products to MemberMouse.